Saturday, February 4, 2012

TOM'S GERMAN CHOCOLATE BIRTHDAY CAKE

This is my husband Toms birthday cake.


He requested I make him a German Chocolate cake, with coconut pecan filling.


I added little fondant images shaped into things that remind me of him. The Canadian maple leaf, because he was born there. The Us flag, because he became a citizen a few years back. The LiveStrong logo, because he loves to bike ride, and the green apples because that is his favorite fruit.
I was going to ad a vacuum cleaner, because he really really loves to vacuum, but I thought that would be too much....maybe next year! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY BUNNY!!!!

                                           LOVE YOU

1 comment:

  1. AWESOM CAKE !!!! Charlotte you are so talented at so many things !!! BUT this cake is as nice as any designer cake Ive ever seen BRAVO keep up the good work !!!!
    Love ya your bro JOE !!!

    ReplyDelete